Salmon fishing & fly tying on the Miramichi...

Wednesday 2 May 2012

"Labels" complete!

Or at least the first revision is...

If you notice at the bottom of each of my posts there's a heading that says 'Labels'. Some of them are 'Miramichi River', 'Atlantic Salmon Flies', etc. If you click on the 'Atlantic Salmon Flies' label, it will display all of my posts showing salmon files I've tied. There's a bit of redundancy in my labelling scheme but over time I'll fine tune it to make certain posts and content easy to find.

Oh yeah, one other little tidbit --- for the best 'Wulff Den' experience please make sure you have an up to date web browser like Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or the most recent version of Internet Explorer. Using older browsers will show some of the fonts and colours incorrectly.

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment